Chatswood Knee Pain Treatment
Is Knee Pain stopping you from doing what you love?
The knee is a part of the body we rely on and often take for granted. One of the weight-bearing joints, we use it for standing, sitting, walking, running, and almost every daily action. When the knee becomes injured, it can prevent you from performing many tasks.
There are several reasons why adults may experience knee pain, sports injuries, awkward falls, or age. The more common reasons include the following:
- Overuse: Repetitive movements and excessive stress on the knee joint can lead to pain, inflammation, and injury.
- Osteoarthritis: This is a degenerative joint condition that occurs when the cartilage that cushions the joints wears down over time. It can cause pain, stiffness, and inflammation in the knee.
- Rheumatoid arthritis: This is an autoimmune disorder that causes inflammation in the joints, including the knee. It can lead to pain, swelling, and stiffness in the knee.
- Tendinitis: This is an inflammation of the tendons that attach the muscles to the bones. It can cause pain and stiffness in the knee, especially when climbing stairs or standing for long periods.
- Bursitis: This is an inflammation of the bursa, which are small fluid-filled sacs that cushion the joints. It can cause pain and swell in the knee.
How Can Chiropractic Help
Chiropractic care can help alleviate knee pain by addressing any underlying musculoskeletal imbalances or misalignments in the spine, hips, and legs that may contribute to the pain.
With the help of an experienced chiropractor, you may be able to improve mobility and reduce inflammation in the affected area. Rather than medication or surgery, a chiropractor uses techniques such as spinal adjustments, soft tissue therapy, and exercises to treat the pain, as well as lifestyle and ergonomic changes that can help prevent knee pain from recurring.
At Golden Spines Chiropractic, we thoroughly examine, including X-ray imaging, to correctly diagnose precisely what is causing your knee pain. Upon your diagnosis, if we can help you, we create individualised treatment plans to specifically target and treat your knee pain. Our treatment will include a mixture of chiropractic spinal adjustments, soft tissue work, rehabilitative exercises, and lifestyle changes such as ergonomic changes.
what our clients say
Our 100% Money Back Guarantee
If, in the unlikely event that, during the first 3 treatments of your care you are unhappy with your progress, we will happily refund any money spent on those treatments, no questions asked.
At Golden Spines Chiropractic our goal is to make sure that you are in the right place to get the care that you need. If after our initial consultation, we feel that you’re not a candidate for chiropractic care, then we will work with you to get you to someone who can help.
Book An appointment
Click Initial Consultation or Adjustment to book an appointment with Dr Chana Sztajer now.