Chatswood Shoulder Pain Treatment
Is Shoulder Pain Causing you problems in your everyday life?
The shoulder is one of the body’s most mobile and complex joints. Unfortunately, because of its ability to move in many directions, it is also one of the body’s most vulnerable and injured joints.
There are many causes of injuries to the shoulder. Some of the most common include:
- Overuse: Repeated actions, such as throwing a ball or lifting weights, can lead to shoulder overuse injuries.
- Trauma: A fall or direct blow to the shoulder can cause a variety of injuries, including fractures, dislocations, and sprains.
- Tendinitis: This is an inflammation of the tendons in the shoulder, often caused by repetitive motions or degeneration due to aging.
- Bursitis: This is an inflammation of the bursa, a fluid-filled sac that cushions the joints, which can cause pain and stiffness in the shoulder.
- Rotator cuff injuries: The rotator cuff is a group of muscles and tendons that attach the upper arm bone to the shoulder blade. These injuries are common in people who perform repetitive overhead motions or engage in contact sports.
- Frozen Shoulder: This condition develops over many years of shoulder joint dysfunction, causing pain, stiffness, and limited range of motion in the shoulder.
How Can Chiropractic Help?
Chiropractic treatment focuses on improving and correcting joint movement at the shoulder and the spine. The nerves that supply the shoulder and arm originate from the neck and the upper back and can contribute to shoulder pain if irritated due to incorrect movement.
Here at Golden Spines Chiropractic, we do a thorough examination, including X-rays, and neurological and orthopaedic exams, which help to determine exactly what is causing your shoulder pain. Then, through various techniques, such as adjustments to the shoulder joints, soft tissue therapy, and rehabilitation exercises, we can help you alleviate pain and improve the range of motion in the affected joint. Additionally, a chiropractor may adjust the cervical and thoracic spine to help reduce any nerve impingement or muscle spasms contributing to the shoulder pain.
what our clients say
Our 100% Money Back Guarantee
If, in the unlikely event that, during the first 3 treatments of your care you are unhappy with your progress, we will happily refund any money spent on those treatments, no questions asked.
At Golden Spines Chiropractic our goal is to make sure that you are in the right place to get the care that you need. If after our initial consultation, we feel that you’re not a candidate for chiropractic care, then we will work with you to get you to someone who can help.
Book An appointment
Click Initial Consultation or Adjustment to book an appointment with Dr Chana Sztajer now.